Daniel Ash is an associate focusing on complex commercial litigation. Daniel graduated from Fordham University School of Law in May 2021, receiving the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award at graduation. While in law school, Daniel was a member of the Federal Litigation Clinic, where he represented clients in both civil and criminal matters. Daniel also served as an Associate Editor for the Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal and was a member of the Trial Advocacy Team. Prior to attending law school, Daniel worked as a Legislative Assistant for the New York State Assembly.
Examples of Daniel's experience include:
- Assisted in defense of law firm in legal malpractice action relating to trust and estate planning in the New York Commercial Division.
- Assisted in defense of former Chief Information Officer of major private equity firm in breach of contract action in the New York Commercial Division.
- Assisted in representation of founding partner of a law firm in business divorce matter seeking dissolution of the firm.
- Assisted in representation of global food manufacturer in intellectual property dispute involving third-party sales of branded products.
- Assisted in representation of estate executor and beneficiary in federal court action relating to legal malpractice and administration of the estate.
- Assisted in representation of national hotel chain in fraud/breach of contract action against vendor of information technology hardware and services in the New York Commercial Division.
Daniel was formerly an Associate at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP.