Charles Wollman is an associate who focuses on complex commercial litigation. Charles joined Amini in February 2021 and graduated from Fordham University School of Law in May 2021.
While in law school, Charles completed an externship with Judge Joel M. Cohen of the New York County Supreme Court, Commercial Division. He also represented indigent investors in Fordham's Securities Litigation and Arbitration Clinic. Charles was a member of Fordham’s Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court team and President of the Fordham Jewish Law Students Association.
Examples of Charles' experience include:
- Assisted in representing dental implants distributor at jury trial in trade secrets action against manufacturer in the Eastern District of New York.
- Assisted in representing estate executor and beneficiary in estate litigation and attorney malpractice actions in New Jersey state probate, appellate, and federal court.
- Assisted in representing shareholder of multiple lending and real estate investment entities in breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and dissolution action against manager of entities in the New York Commercial Division.
- Assisted in representing consulting firm in defamation action by major national accounting firm in Delaware Chancery Court.
- Assisted in representing four former managers and employees of major national accounting firm in breach of employment agreement action by firm in the New York Commercial Division.
- Assisted in representing partner of protective equipment provider in fraud action by former client in the Southern District of New York.
- Assisted in representing international textile and apparel company in accounting malpractice action in the New York Commercial Division.
- Assisted in representing lending entity in breach of contract action against borrowing entity in the New York Commercial Division.